The Apollo 10 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - 450W is an efficient LED lighting solution for small tents or cupboards.
It is also great for larger areas when multiple units are used. A lower power consumption means that you can generate more PAR light output for a given mains circuit breaker limit.
The optimized full spectrum light allows you to grow plants in both the vegetative and flowering stages, and the low heat output means that you can place the light much closer to your plants without burning them.
This light does not need a ballast or reflector
Please Note: LED lights produce less heat than traditional Metal Halide and High-Pressure Sodium resulting in less heat and more light. This, however, does not make LEDs more heat resistant and this LED light would need external cooling when used in hot environments.
- Full Spectrum LED combination allows you to grow plants in both the vegetative and flowering stages
- 450 W Peak LED Power (150x 3W LEDs)
- 360 W True Power Consumption
- Much lower power consumption compared to MH/HPS lights
- No need for a ballast
- Secondary optical lens for increased canopy penetration
- Full White housing for increased light reflection
- Modular assembly - No Glue or glass and easy to repair
- Insulated power drivers with output voltage below 45V DC
|Max LED power rating||450 W (150x 3W LEDs)|
|Dimensions||60.88 x 28.3 x 8.53 cm|
|Power input||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|