The Apollo 4 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light - 180W is an affordable lighting solution for small tents, cupboards, or cloning setups.
The optimized full spectrum light allows you to grow plants in both the vegetative and flowering stages, and the low heat output means that you can place the light much closer to your plants without burning them.
This light does not need a ballast or reflector which makes it cheaper than a MH/HPS setup
Please Note: LED lights produce less heat than traditional Metal Halide and High-Pressure Sodium resulting in less heat and more light. This, however, does not make LEDs more heat resistant and this LED light would need external cooling when used in hot environments.
- Full Spectrum LED combination allows you to grow plants in both the vegetative and flowering stages
- 180 W Peak LED Power (60x 3W LEDs)
- 124 W True Power Consumption
- Much lower power consumption compared to MH/HPS lights
- No need for a ballast
- Secondary optical lens for increased canopy penetration
- Full White housing for increased light reflection
- Modular assembly - No Glue or glass and easy to repair
- Insulated power drivers with output voltage below 45V DC
|Max LED power rating||180 W (60x 3W LEDs)|
|True Power Consumption||124W|
|Dimensions||26.92 x 28.3 x 8.53 cm|
|Power input||100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|