Barocook Baropack Heating Packs (50g x 20pc's) are fuel for all larger Barocook products. The innovative flameless heating/cooking technology all stems from these Baropacks. The heating pad's are eco-friendly, and can be disposed of like other environmentally friendly trash. They are a non-toxic flameless heat source made of quick lime.
The heating pad's reach temperatures up to 95º Celsius in a matter of minutes, making cooking, whether indoors or out, easier than ever before. Simply place the heating pad inside your Barocook product (See product specific instructions for details), and fill the empty heating pad sachet with water, and pour over the pad itself.
Within minutes you will have a steam heated product capable of cooking delicious meals, or heating up any liquid, anytime and anywhere!
- Fuel for Barocook products
- Cook food or heat liquids anywhere, anytime
- Flameless and water activated
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic
- Simple, cost effective cooking solution indoors or out
- Suited to large Barocook products
|Silver Zipper Bag||Yes|
Be the first to review this product