Camelbak's most technical run vest, The CamelBak Ultra 10 Vest is designed and tested with professional endurance athletes, includes features and storage for ultra events. The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
Designed to endure one of the toughest trail races on earth: the Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc. This year, CamelBak's most rugged vest gets an upgrade with even lighter materials and a 2-liter reservoir that delivers more water with every sip. This pack is designed for self-supported runs that take competitors through mountainous terrain and unpredictable weather. It’s engineered to hold everything on the UTMB packing list, including food, shed layers, a headlamp, trekking poles, maps and more. The custom-fit harness and dual sternum straps adjust for a stable, comfortable fit, and the cargo compression lets you cinch everything down to minimize bulk.
Designed to Carry
Food, water bottle, ultra-light rain gear, shed layer, running pants, survival blanket, headlamp, phone, trekking poles, compass, socks, gloves, hat.
Fits: 3"- 46" chest
- The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- 3D Ventilated mesh offers multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Secure phone pocket conveniently located for quick access and includes a zipper closure for added security
- Dual adjustable sternum straps increases stability and offer a range of adjustments for customization
- Stretch overflow pocket offers easy access to toss in a rian shell or stash extra gear
- Harness storage for all your run essentials offers organization for fuel and gear, including specially designed Quick Stow flask pockets
- Reflectivity on front and back for early morning or evening runs
- Fits 3"- 46" Chest
|Hydration Capacity||:2L/70 fl oz|
|Hydration Type||Crux Reservoir with Quicklink System|
|Quick Link Disconnect||Yes|
|Gear Capacity||8L/450 cu in|
|Pack Weight||280 g/0 lb 9 oz|
|Dimensions||40 x 29.5 x 21 cm / 15.7 x 11.6 x 8.3 in|
|Back Panel||Ventilated 3D Mesh|
|Number of Exterior Pockets||13|
Be the first to review this product