The Garmin City Navigator MicroSD/SD Card. Navigate the streets with confidence. This product provides detailed road maps and points of interest for your device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection.
Features motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Eastern Africa, specifically:
Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda & South Sudan.
-Burundi: Metropolitan area coverage for the cities Bujumbura, Makamba, Gitega, Nyanza, Kirundo, Muyinga and Ngozi.
-Kenya: Detailed coverage for the cities of Athi River, Kiambu, Kiserian, Kitengela, Mlolongo, Ngong, Ongata Rongai, Ruiru, Thika and Turitu. Metropolitan area coverage for the cities of Mombasa, Eldoret, Nyeri, Malindi, Ukunda. Nakuru, Kisumu and Watamu; Road coverage for Nairobi National Park.
-Rwanda: Metropolitan area coverage for the cities Kigali and Huye.
-South Sudan: Metropolitan area coverage for North Bahr Al Ghazal, West Bahr Al Ghazal, and the Upper Nile.
-Tanzania: Major metropolitan area coverage includes Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Mbeya, Musoma, Shinyanga, Arusha, Moshi, Morogoro, Mwanza, Tanga, Dodoma, Iringa and Songea.; Road coverage for the following parks: Mkhomazi Game Reserve, Katavi National Park, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ruaha National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
-Uganda: Major metropolitan area coverage includes Kampala, Gulu, Lira, Mukono, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Masaka, Iganga, Tororo, Busia, Soroti, Wakiso, Entebbe, Njeru and Mpigi; Road coverage for the following parks: Aswa-Lolim Game Reserve, Bokora Game Reserve, Kidepo Valley National Park, Matheniko Game Reserve, Mt. Elgon National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Pian-Upe Game Reserve and Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Includes more than 440,000 miles (700,000 km) of roads, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Eastern Africa
- Displays thousands of points of interest throughout the continent, including restaurants, lodging, petrol/gasoline stations, attractions and railways
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on compatible devices
- Speaks street names (example: "Turn right on Main Street")
- Includes navigational features, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance and speed categories
- Contains traffic data for compatible devices that use traffic receivers