The Boost Square Pot features a drainage design that allows for optimum drainage and root growth. The concave base breaks water surface tension to boost drainage and root development. 52 holes at the bottom of the container allows for even drainage to prevent wet zones. The pot is also elevated boosting airflow and oxygen uptake at the roots. The elevation also prevents contact with pathogens such as Phythophthora and bacterial canker through water and soil.
The top slots on all sides are convenient for irrigation line placement on top of containers. Elevated pipes have less change of damage. Wire slots at the bottom of the container will allow up to 3mm steel wire to steady the containers and prevent them from toppling over.
The unique stacking design allows for compact stacking of 468 containers per pallet to assist with transportation and storage when not in use.
- Square design with large diameter feet ensures a steady container
- Unique drainage design allows for optimum drainage and root growth
- Elevated pot design prevents disease contamination via soil and water
- Honeycomb bottom design increases structural strength of the container
- Steel wire slots on the container boost container steadiness
- Top slots allow for irrigation line placement on top of containers
- Side clips can be used for clipping on plastic shade skirts
Be the first to review this product