The Irrigatia SOL C12 Smart Solar Automatic Watering System features weather responsive SMART irrigation controllers that uniquely use solar power to detect the weather and alter watering according to the conditions and the season – providing plants with the precise irrigation they need to help them thrive.
Unlike conventional timer systems, Irrigatia waters little and often, resulting in soil that stays moist. Water does not run off, saving you water.
They are easy to install and set up, and once in, they will water. Irrigatia uses solar power to pump feed and water from your rainwater tank.
- Uses up to 90% less water than a hose
- Easy, Eco, Efficient
- Automatically with minimal supervision
- Ideal for small to medium gardens or vegetable gardens
- The more sun, the more it waters – waters every 3 hrs
- Saves plants from drought and waters when on holiday
- Automatic watering for up to 12 Irrigation Units (e.g. 5 large hanging baskets or 12 x 20-litre pots)
- Drip waters up to 5m above the water source
- Can be used for pots, raised beds, hanging baskets
- Water source to solar pump – maximum 20m
- Water source to last dripper – maximum 60m
- Also connects to a tap – use the Irrigatia Reservoir Kit
- Designed in Britain
- 1x SMART Controller C12 with integrated pump
- 1x Inlet Filter
- 1x Anti-siphon Device
- 1x 15m Tube
- 12x each: Drippers, Stakes, Tees
- 1x Water Level Sensor
- 3x AA batteries
Be the first to review this product