The Marshall Woburn II Active Stereo Bluetooth Speaker hits high trebles cleanly, handles low bass with ease and has a clear, lifelike midrange. Two 1" tweeters and dual 5.25" subwoofers are individually powered by class D amps for a total of 110 watts of power. The sound can be customised using the Marshall Bluetooth app or by using the analogue controls on the speaker's top panel.
The wooden cabinet construction helps provide a warm, natural sound and the bass reflex system includes a port to increase efficiency at low frequencies. Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres) while maintaining connectivity and with the iconic Marshall design, you’ll want to proudly display this speaker in any room.
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- Two 1 inch tweeters and dual 5.25-inch subwoofers are individually powered by class D amps for a total of 110 watts of power
- Bluetooth 5.0 and aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet (10 metres) while maintaining connectivity
- Textured vinyl covering, salt & pepper fret and the iconic script logo adorn this speaker’s sturdy wooden frame
- Customisable sound with Marshall Bluetooth app and analogue controls on your speaker
- Plug into the RCA or 3.5 mm input for an analogue listening experience
- multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices
One 30 Watt Class D amplifier for the woofer, Two 15 Watt Class D amplifiers for the tweeters
|Wired Connectivity||3.5mm Input|
|Wireless Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Mains Input Voltage||100-240 V|
|Dimensions||260 x 160 x 150 mm|
Be the first to review this product