The Wiley X Nash Glasses is designed with incorporates micro and macro layering inspired by artillery camouflage netting. Creates a 3D appearance on a 2D surface and near-invisibility. Using a laser-retinal-tracking, it is proven that it took subjects longer to locate people wearing Kryptek camouflage than any other. The curved temple system provides you with a secure and comfortable feeling that enables you to move fast and quickly without compromising the safety the eyewear provides.
The polarized lens provides the user with a better vision and enables the eyes to feel more comfortable and well rested. Most users will find polarized lenses immensely helpful in improving the clarity and quality of their daytime vision. The Wiley X Filter 8 polarized platinum flash (Green) polycarbonate lenses offer the multi-coat Z-Oxide mirror over the smoke green lens which provides maximum glare reduction with no distortion colours. The filter makes it easier to see into the water and therefore is ideal to watersports. Provides 100% UVA/UVB protection and protected by the T-shell scratch resistant layers.
- Lightweight frame
- Shatterproof Selenite polycarbonate lenses
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 industrial standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact protection
- The polarized lens provides glare reduction and improves the quality of daytime vision
- Excellent in bright/glare conditions
- Light transmission: 13% (platinum flash green)
- T-shell lens coating
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- Double-injected rubber temples for non-slip comfort
|Coatings||Hard, Hydrophobic and Anti-Reflective Coating|
|Lens Colour||Polarized Platinum Flash Smoke Green|
|Frame Colour||Kryptek Altitude|
Be the first to review this product