Introducing the Green Leaf Grow Quantum Board LED Grow Light, the latest technology to arrive on the grow scene. Samsung's LM301B and LM561C diodes are top of the range and include full spectrum warm white LED's, perfect for veg and flowering stages.
The Quantum Board LED Grow Light produces more light than a single ended 250W HPS, while using way less power. A large aluminium heat sink keeps the diodes cool, reducing dust buildup and eliminating noise. The low profile design gives you freedom of placement, while coverage is excellent.
A separate Meanwell HLG-125H-48B driver powers the unit, which can be wall mounted or left on the back of the heat sink.
You have the benefits of a cooler room, less energy consumption, higher yields and more savings in your wallet!
- High efficiency warm white light quantum board
- Full-spectrum for better yield and results
- Reliable passive-cooled design
- Better canopy light penetration with diffused light
- Ideal for veg and bloom
- High intensity and even coverage in a grow tent or room
- Less energy consumption
- Customised orders on request
- Lifespan of 50 000 hours plus
|Material||Aluminum + glass lens|
|Dimensions||32cm x 22cm x 1.5cm|
|Mounting Hight||30cm - 60cm above canopy|
|System Efficiency||171 lm/W|
|Samsung LED LM301B||1 x QB288 V2 Top Bin diodes|