The Olight PL-Mini 2 Gun Flashlight is the world's first compact rechargeable weaponlight with an adjustable rail, which the user can adjust to any length making it compatible with most pistols including subcompacts. It delivers a maximum output of 600 lumens and a beam distance of 100 meters. With a quick attach and release mounting system, install and removal is accomplished within one second.
The switches are conveniently manipulated by pressing down quickly for constant on/off or hold for momentary-on.
The PL-MINI 2 is powered by a built-in lithium polymer battery, which can be charged through our signature magnetic charging port located at the bottom of the light.
With high compatibility, quick attach/release mounting system, and huge performance; the PL-Mini 2 is the optimal weaponlight choice for concealed carry.
Powered by a built-in lithium polymer battery, which can be charged through our signature magnetic charging port located at the bottom of the light.
- Adjustable rail: Slide the rail adapter back and forth freely to fix the light in the desired position for your specific firearm, making the PL-MINI 2 compatible with most pistols including sub-compacts.
- Huge performance: 600 lumens with 100 meters of throw. Performance comparable to mid-sized weapon lights.
- Convenient charging by connecting the light directly with the included magnetic USB cable. There is no need to remove a battery or plug into a port that will wear out over time.
- Quick install and removal within one second.
- Compatible with both Glock (insert already installed) and Picatinny sized rails (insert included in the package).
- Ultra-compact and lightweight.
|Lumen||600lumens (~60lm); 60m (1m)|
|LED||Cree XP-L HD CW|
|Dimensions||(L) 52.5mm x (Head D) 32mm x (Body D) 32.5mm|
|Compatible Batteries||Customised Li-Ion Battery|
|Included Accessories||Flashlight x 1 MCC (magnetic charging cable) weapon light edition x 1 1913 Rail Mount (for 1913 Rail) x 1 T6/T8 Socket Head Wrench x 1 Instruction Manual|
|Battery Life||600lumens (~60lm); 60m (1m)|