The fall arrest and work positioning Petzl Volt Wind Harness is very easily donned thanks to its easyfit design: a vest ensures the harness keeps its shape and the Fast automatic buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allow the harness to be donned with both feet on the ground. The Volt Wind harness' anatomical design and wide, semi-rigid waist belt ensure comfort throughout the work day. Its ladder climb attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley, thus ensuring optimal comfort during progression. It has wear protectors on the waist belt and below the dorsal point to limit wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- It has wear protectors on the waist belt and under the dorsal point to prevent strap wear when moving about inside the wind turbine tower
- Rapid donning thanks to the easyfit design
- Vest ensures the harness keeps its shape
- Fast automatic buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allow the harness to be very easily donned, with both feet on the ground. These buckles retain their adjustment settings between donnings.
- Comfortable throughout the work day
- Anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Lightweight, breathable construction
- Wide, semi-rigid waist belt for excellent support
- For vertical progression with a rail or cable-based fall protection system, the ladder climb attachment point allows for ventral attachment of the fall-arrest trolley: it distributes the load on the waist belt and thus ensures optimal comfort during progression. In case of a fall, this attachment point automatically moves upward to a sternal position to ensure a vertical post-fall body position.
- Leg loop foam position can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- Easy to use
- Waist belt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking doubleback buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- Stowage system for the MGO connectors on fall arrest lanyards, on each shoulder strap. In case of a fall, this system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Fall indicators on the sternal and dorsal attachment points. If a fall indicator is visible after a fall, the harness must be retired.
- Equipment loops, slots for caritool tool holder and toolbag tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
|Waist belt||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||50-65 cm|