Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope Description
The Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope (Model #44360) is a versatile microscope that is just as useful out in the field as it is in a school classroom. Its Li-Ion battery with a 2 hour runtime and lightweight makes it portable for taking along in the field and its large 3.5” LCD screen and TV output makes it easy for multiple students to view the image at the same time.
It has a built-in 5MP digital camera that is capable of taking photos and short video clips of the specimens that you are looking at. Saving of data can be done via a Micro SD memory card slot and USB 2.0 connection to a computer. The images can also be viewed directly on a TV screen via its AV output cable. Included in the package is Celestron’s Capture Pro software which allows you to take measurements of your specimens later on. The software works on Windows and Mac computers.
The microscope has a magnification of 4x – 160x when viewing through the microscope’s LCD screen and up to 200x when viewing on a TV or computer monitor, for beautiful close up images of 3D specimens like insects, plants, rocks, fibres, circuit boards and any small three-dimensional objects.
The microscope is ideal for using in the classroom or at home, and for professional use in entomology, forensics, quality control and other research activities.
Features of Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope
- LCD Screen
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery lets you to take Infiniview anywhere - you're no longer tethered to a wall outlet or your PC.
- 4x to 160x powers, great for low-power observation of 3D specimens. Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier.
- Capture Stills and Videos
- Once you’ve set up a perfect shot, the Infiniview’s built-in 5 Mega Pixel sensor helps you take a vibrant, high resolution photo of what you see on the screen. The shutter trigger is located on the base of the unit, so you can avoid disturbing your shot when pressing the button. Infiniview also records short video of your microscopic disoveries.
- TV Output
- Use the included AV cable with an external monitor, projector, or TV screen. Perfect for use in a classroom.
- Connect to your PC
- Infiniview easily connects to both Windows and Mac systems and includes software for both.
- True 5MP sensor enables you to capture and save high-resolution images of your specimen
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery gives the user portability -- no need for external power
- 5-Element IR cut high-quality glass lens ensures sharper images
- Full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software makes the unit independent from your PC
- 4x to 160x powers iusing portable mode and LCD screen (NOTE: When connected to PC or external monitor, magnification determined by monitor size)
- Adjustable stage makes looking at different sized objects easier
- TV out for display on large monitor for classroom or lab environment
- Computer software option has robust measuring feature
- Shutter trigger on base to ensure no shaking when images are captured
- Connect via USB to both Windows and Mac systems
Specifications of Celestron Infiniview LCD Digital Microscope
|AC Adapter||Universal 100 to 340Volt 50/60HZ Multi-plug: Includes plugs for USA/Mexico/Canada, Europe/Asia, Australia/New Zealand and UK/Hong Kong|
|Digital Camera||5MP CMOS Sensor, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece|
|Dimensions||149mm x 104mm x 227mm (5.8” x 4.1” x 8.9”)|
|Focuser Range||10mm to infinity|
|Illuminator||Upper – 8 white adjustable LEDs|
|Image Stabilization||Flicker Control 50Hz/60Hz|
|LCD Monitor||3.5” (90 mm) TFT LCD with 4x Digital Zoom — 320 x 240 pixels, 4:3 ratio|
|Lens||5 element IR Cut (Infrared reducing) high quality glass lens, EFL (Effective Focal Length) : 15.8mm|
|Measuring Software||Robust measuring software with note taking capabilities. Calibration tool included.|
|Memory||Micro SD card slot, supports up to 32G card- (card not included)|
|On board (LCD) languages supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Simple, Chinese traditional|
|On Board Battery||1050mAh Lithium Ion Battery- 2 Hours continuous use|
|On Computer languages supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese|
|OS systems supported||Windows: XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OSX 10.6 – 10.7|
|PC connection||2.0 USB|
|Powers||20x to 200x (800x with digital zoom)|
|Shutter Speed||1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.|
|Software||Proprietary Celestron Portable CapturePro software|
|Stage||Adjustable height: 4.375” x 4.375” x .375” (111.1mm x 111.1mm x 9.5mm)|
|Still Image Resolution||5MP, 3MP, 1.3MP, VGA (12MP interpolation)|
|TV Output||AV cable for external monitor|
|Video Capture Resolution||VGA, 30fps|
|Weight||56 oz.(1600 grams)|
- USB Cable 2.0
- Multiplug AC Adapter includes USA/Mexico/Canada (2 pin flat), Europe/Asia (2 pin round), Australia/New Zealand (2 pin angled), UK/Hong Kong (3 pin)
- TV out/AV cable
- Celestron Portable Capture Pro Software CD with measuring feature
- Calibration Ruler
- Lithium Ion battery for portable use
- Quick Setup Guide
- Instruction Manual on included CD