These Custom Canvas Prints is an ideal way for you to embrace your creativity! These canvas prints allow you to print anything onto a canvas size of your choice. These canvas prints are mounted onto a wooden frame, a choice is given of either 32mm or 16mm thick border of your canvas.
The type of canvas we use is called a stretched canvas, which allows your image to flow around the border of the canvas. Although you can choose to use a plain white border as well. A sealant is used to protect your prints by applying a UV resistant latex layer which is also water resistant.
Canvas prints are a great way of decorating your home, because of all your prints having the same texture it will bring the overall image of your home together as one even though the images don't match.
What is the difference between stretched and unstretched canvas?
A stretched canvas has been stretched around a frame, whereas an unstretched canvas is the flat piece of canvas.
Ordering Custom Canvas Prints
- First, you have to choose your desired image and make sure it suits your size canvas your going with. ( eg. High-resolution images will be perfect for the A0-A2 canvas sizes but using low-resolution images will be more suitable for the A3-A4 canvas sizes. )
- When you place your order you can send us an email to [email protected] with your images or you can give us a call on 021 851 3284/021 851 2419 for any further questions.
Please note - We have a turaround time of 3-5 working days
- Wooden frame made from super wood (16mm or 32mm depth)
- Frameborder can be printed or plain white
- A sealant is used to protect your prints by applying a UV resistant latex layer which is also water resistant