To make fans work quietly, manufacturers use slow-running motors to spin the blades. This reduces noise but also reduces power, producing weak airflow. To make powerful fans, they use fast motors to spin the blades. But fast motors create more noise. Powerful and quiet is very difficult to achieve in a conventional fan. The new Dyson Cool™ fans have been engineered to be quieter, use less energy – yet generate powerful airflow.
Air Multiplier™ technology
- Air is accelerated through an annular aperture, drawing in surrounding air to project smooth, powerful, high-velocity airflow. No blades. No choppy air.
10% less power consumed
- Engineered to create powerful airflow using less energy than AM02.
- Streamlined air channels for reduced airflow turbulence make AM07 60% quieter than AM02.
Easy to clean
- No awkward grilles or blades.
- One touch for smoother oscillation.
- With 10 precise airflow settings. Curved and magnetized to store neatly on the machine.
- Fan can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals ranging from 15 minutes to 9 hours.