The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner® running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.
- Cadence - number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation - degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time - amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance - displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length - length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio - ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
|Unit Dimensions (LxWxD)||23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm)|
|Weight||2.1 oz (59 g)|
|Module Size||29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm|
|Module Weight||1.7 oz (49 g)|
|Sizing Range||23.5”-56.0” (60.0 - 142.0 cm)|
|Battery Life||Up to 1 year (approx. 1 hour per day)|
|Water Rating||5 ATM|
Be the first to review this product