Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic
cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- - Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without signficantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- - Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- - Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with
Full Range PI discrimination
Pulse Induction - Underwater Detection Perfection for over 30 years!
With our unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode.
|Multiple Frequency Technology||22 frequencies|
|Circuit Type||Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Full Range (PI)|
|Detection Frequency||750 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||65m (200 feet) underwater|
|Standard Searchcoil||8" PROformance mono searchcoil|
|Length (Adjustable)||0.71m - 1.32m (28" to 52")|
|Total Weight||2.3 kgs (5.1 lbs) stem-mounted|
|Control Housing||0.88 kgs (31 oz.)|
|Detector Buoyancy||Near neutral|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|