General Hydroponics FloraCoco:
The General Hydroponics FloraCoco is a highly concentrated 2-part nutrient system for coconut coir. Say goodbye to CalMag forever!
Uniquely amongst leading brands, FloraCoco doesn’t need additives for success from seed to bloom: other coco specific 2-part nutrients require additional Cal/Mag and PK boosters, as well as 2 bottles of “grow” and 2 bottles of “bloom” nutrients. Not so with FloraCoco: two bottles are all you need! FloraCoco is exceptionally rich in calcium and magnesium, but it also contains the full range of other elements that a plant needs for healthy vigorous growth, followed by bountiful flowering and fruiting. This includes the trace microelements which give your final product all the aroma and flavour that your plant is capable of developing.
As with most of General Hydroponics' nutrients, you use both FloraCoco Grow and Bloom throughout the lifecycle of your plants; you simply change the ratio between the two as your plants progress: there is no second set of bottles to buy when you go from grow to bloom.
How to Use:
- Shake well before each use, add each part to water separately, mix thoroughly, and always rinse measuring equipment.
- FloraCoco is very concentrated: a maximum of just 4.5ml/L in water is required.
- Works With: Works with all plants, optimized for Coco coir substrate.
General Hydroponics Ripen Late Flowering Nutrient:
The General Hydroponics Ripen Late Flowering Nutrient is a complete late flowering nutrient/stimulant requiring no additional boosters. It increases flowering and production of active principles, and eliminates nutrient excess.
In the Outdoors: Ripen enables you to quickly harvest a crop before it is spoiled by cold and damp weather. Indoors, it helps you harmonise the end of the grow cycle by speeding up the ripening of the slowest plants or varieties. And in case of a severe infestation of fungi or insects, it can allow you to accelerate the natural cycle and recover something out of a crop that would otherwise be completely lost.
In Hydroponics: Replace old nutrient solution with pH adjusted water add up to 5 ml/L of Ripen to match or slightly exceed your previous EC (up to 2.6) and mix well. Run for 10 days, or as needed, then use FloraKleen to finish or harvest your crop directly.
In Soil: Apply in pH adjusted water at up to 4ml/L to match or slightly exceed your previous EC (up to 2.0). Apply until leaf yellowing occurs and / or ripening is satisfactory. This can take from 10 to 20 days. Then use FloraKleen to finish or harvest your crop directly.
Expert growers can use Ripen to manipulate water stress to maximise active principal concentration, and minimise splitting in soft fruit culture: target EC 2.6 ms in hydro and target EC 2.0 ms in soil.
- Doesn’t need additives for success from seed to bloom
- Rich in Magnesium & Calcium
- Contains full range of nutrients your plants need for healthy growth
- Ripen sends the plant a strong signal that it is coming to the end of its life; this prompts the plant to accelerate the ripening process
- Ripen delivers all the mineral salts the plants need in a form that is easy to assimilate: in case of a previous accumulation of nitrate or microelements, this helps metabolize residues, which improves taste
- Acts a “forcing solution“, Ripen can be used in any circumstance where you need to control or enhance ripening, and at the end of every flowering/fruiting cycle of annual flowers and fruits to maximise yield and flavour intensity
|Concentration Required for FloraCoco||4.5ml of Floracoco to 1L of Water|
|Concentration Required for Ripen||up to 4ml of Ripen to 1L of Water for Soil ; up to 5ml of Ripen to 1L of Water for Hydroponic Systems|
|For Use With||Coconut Coir Growing Medium|
|Amount||500ml ; 500ml ; 500ml|