Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes, there isn’t a need for bells and whistles. All that is needed is a solid product to do a job. Vantage scopes deliver performance beyond what is expected at this price point. With the design focus on functionality and performance in the field, the Vantage line represents tremendous value without cutting corners on the things that matter.
Side Focus Parallax
Smooth and precise, side focus scopes adjust from 10 yards to infinity ensuring parallax free focus is always maintained.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
The Vantage range features 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission and increased contrast.
Every Vantage SF IR model features dual red and green illumination with 5 brightness settings, allowing reticle visibility to be maximised in dark cover and shrub.
High Torque Zoom Ring
Easy magnification adjustment which doesn’t shift under recoil thanks to the high torque set-up – smooth yet solid.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 1" mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- 5 levels of brightness
- 1/4" m.o.a low profile fingertip adjustable turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Nitrogen purged - water, shock and fog proof
- Hawke lifetime warranty
|Exit Pupil:||15 - 4mm / 0.5 - 0.1"|
|Ocular Type:||Fast Focus|
|Lens Coating:||Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers|
|Power Selector Style:||Knurled Posi-Grip|
|Focal Plane:||Second Focal Plane (SFP)|
|Warranty:||Hawke Worldwide Warranty|
|Elevation Increment:||¼ MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment Range:||45 MOA|
|Windage Increment:||¼ MOA|
|Windage Adjustment Range:||45 MOA|
|Turret Type:||Low Profile|