The MSR MiniWorks EX Water Treatment, is the worldwide best-selling microfilter, delivering long-lasting, field-maintainable water filtration in demanding environments. Engineered for frequent and heavy use, it utilizes our workhorse Marathon EX carbon/ceramic element to ensure clean, reliable and taste-free water. Thanks to its innovative AirSpring Accumulator, it’s capable of pumping one liter per minute and the flow rate can be renewed easily and repeatedly in the field - no tools required. It’s lightweight and compact and, most importantly, been proven reliable by thousands of adventurers just like you.
- Testing: Meets NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%) and protozoa (99.9%) from beginning to end of filter life in “worst-case” water.
- Reliable: Durable carbon/ceramic element ensures safe, taste-free water—even with frequent, heavy use.
- Field-maintainable: Can be cleaned repeatedly for full filter recovery with no tools required.
- Fast Flow: AirSpring Accumulator increases filtration speed; up to 1-liter per minute.
- Better-tasting Water: Carbon core removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine, and pesticides.
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 0 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.456 kg|
|Width (Standard)||2.75 in|
|Width (Metric)||7 cm|
|Length (Standard)||7.5 in|
|Length (Metric)||19 cm|
|Effective Against Bacteria||Yes|
|Effective Against Chemicals/Toxins||Yes|
|Effective Against Particulate||Yes|
|Effective Against Protozoa||Yes|
|Effective Against Viruses||No|
|Filter Media||Ceramic Plus Carbon|
|Filter Pore Size (microns)||0.2|
|Flow (L/min)||1 liters per min|
|Flow (strokes per liter)||85|
|Cartridge Life||2000 liters|
|Water Bottle Adapter||Yes|
|Cartridge Replacement Indicator||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in the U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|
Be the first to review this product