PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large product size or weight shipping restrictions may apply. We might need to requote on the delivery cost depending on your location and total order value.
Product Lead Time: Shipped in 7 - 14 Working Days
The NFT Hydro 1-1-4 Hydroponic Grower System is a an all-in-one self-assemble hydroponic system designed primarily for growing herb & lettuce type crops using hydroponic Nutrient Film Technology. The advantage of the NFT Hydro systems is that you can start with a 1:1:4 NFT system and trial growing Hydroponics as the system has the flexibility to scale up exponentially to commercial a level of farming with hydroponics.
Yield & Production is calculated on the Finishing profiles. Therefore 4 x 9= 36 plants every 2 – 3 weeks depending on the skill level of the grower. The production on the Microgreen profile takes 5 days from seed to harvest, you can seed a variety of Microgreens in the same profile.
The nursing channel is ideal for seedlings with holes closely spaced. Once your seedlings are established they can move over to the finishing profile with widely spaced holes to give them room to grow. Both are made from food grade uPVC UV stabilised material and are 3.65m long. This system also features an open profile ideal for microgreens.
- All-In-One System
- 1x Nursing Profile
- 1x Microgreens profile
- 4x Finishing Profiles
- Food grade uPVC UV stabilised material
|Hydroponic Nursing Profiles||1 x NFT Hygro Nursing Profiles – 1.825m|
|Hydroponic Finishing Profiles||4 X NFT Hygro Finishing Profiles – 1.825m|
|Hydroponic Microgreen Profiles||1 x NFT Hygro Microgreen Profiles – 1.825m|
|Re-circulation Tank Kit||Included air pump, pond pump & tank|
- Recirculation Box (1:1:4 System)
- Air Pump
- Pond Pump
- Hose Connection Fitting (Click Fit)
- Wire & Hose Grommet Kit
- White Water Recirculation Tank
- Connect-It Table (1:1:4 System - 1.825 meters)
- Return Manifold (1:1:4 System - 0.950 meters)
- Feeder Manifold (1:1:4 System - 0.740 meters)
- 6 x Grommet & Microjet feeder pipe
- 1 x Microgreens profile (open profile for microgreen purposes – 1.825m)
- 1 x Nursing profiles (36 plantsites per profile 1.825m)
- 4 x finishing profiles (9 plantsites per profile 1.825m)