The Nitecore EH1 Headlamp, an explosion-proof intrinsically safe work headlamp with up to 205 meter beam distance and 160 lumen brightness.
The Eh1 is a 260 Lumens headlamp designed to fit the requirements of industrial applications such as wearing on a hard hat and for use in industrial environments. The EH1 is certified explosion-proof (by the Coal Industry Shanghai Electric Explosion-Proof Inspection Station, Authorised by the State Administration of Work Safety/State Administration of Coal Mine Safety).
The EH1 is built to last due to the 6800Mah integrated battery that provides an extended runtime of 10-120 hour and features a CREE XP-G2 S3 LED wiith 3 brightness levels; low, mid or high with red light as well as SOS and location beacon funtions. The EH1 beam is able to penetrate fog, smoke or haze effectively making it ideal for mining, firefighting or general rescue use.
Power indication function:
4 LEDs illuminated: battery power levels are above 90%
3 LEDs illuminated: battery power levels are around 60%
2 LEDs illuminated: battery power levels are around 40%
1 LED illuminated: battery power levels are below 20%
Please Note: Does not include headband, headband sold seperately.
- CREE XP-G2 S3 LED
- Modes: Location Beacon, Slow flashing, SOS, Secondary red
- 260 – 22 lumens, 10h Runtime – 120h runtime
- Charges from magnetic clipped USB cable
- IPX68 waterproof rating
- Designed intrinsically safe for high risk industries, explosion group IIB
- Advanced Temperatire Regulation Technology
- Heat dissipating design
- 6800mAh battery pack built-in
- Hard hat helmet mountable
- Certified explosion-proof (Group IIB Temp Class T5)
- Impact and flame resisting
- 1.8 meter impact resistant
- Dust & waterproof IP68
Max Beam Distance
|120 h 0 m / 5 d|
|CREE XP-G2 S3 LED|
|Location Beacon , SOS , Red Caution Light|
|White light , Neutral white , Auxiliary Red Light|
|Dual - Output , Rechargeable , Red Caution Light|
|Gear , Search & Rescue , Industry|
Be the first to review this product