The Nitesite Viper Night Vision System is a patented night vision system for hunting in zero light. It converts your day scope into a powerful night vision system that is quick and simple to set up. It utilises infrared in a unique way making it more affordable, reliable and user friendly than traditional light amplification technologies. The Nitesite Viper Night Vision System is for the hunter who wants a product without limitations. From opening the carry case, to hunt ready status takes just 60 seconds once you are familiar with the set up.
All NiteSites are equipped with adaptable fittings that enable mounting onto virtually any make and size of scope and there is no need to re zero or adjust your scope in any way. Just mount the unit, switch on and you’re ready to shoot.
Simple as that.
- 1 x Standard heavy duty field carry case
- 1 x Illuminator module and dimmable viewing screen
- 1 x 4GB Micro SD card and adapter
- 1 x 2Ah Lithium polymer battery
- 1 x Stock Battery Pouch
- 1 x 12 volt lithium polymer charger with charging indicator
- 2 x Multi diameter scope sleeves 35mm and 40mm
- 2 x Multi diameter scope clamps 25mm and 30mm
- 1 x Anti-recoil clamp
- 1 x IR camera module
- 1 x Quick start guide
|Identification range||100 metres|
|Operational run time at typical usage (IR at Half Power)||7.4 hours|
|Display screen||3.5 inch|
|Operating Temperature||-20ºC to 60ºC|
|Video output||3.5mm 4 pin jack|
Be the first to review this product