When it comes to park boards, the trend is “Bigger is Better” and that’s exactly what Max wanted in his new Pro Model. Coming in a 142, 146, 150 and 154, The O'Brien Fix is a powerhouse in the park with tons of flex and it may be the most fun board we’ve ever created. Its fast, yet relaxed feel on the water minimizes fatigue and helps you perform at your best all day long. Feel free to crank into kickers and push the boundaries of the sport like Max or get super technical on rails by using that extra length and ex to take your presses even further… as well as soften your landings.
With its V-Loc tip and tail, slightly concave belly and relatively “skinny stance,” The Fix will take your rail game to new levels; making it easy to lock into presses, control your position on rails and keep your style on point. The revolution in park riding is here, so come get your Fix.
- Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes
- Specific layups designed to flex in just the right places, giving you a board that explodes off the water, softens landings, and presses feature with ease.
- Fully sintered high-density polyethylene base material that holds up to seasons of shredding rails, kickers, ledges, and whatever else you muster up.
- Designed for minimum weight, maximum durability, and an organic feel, our cores crafted from 100% Paulownia wood ensures your board will last for seasons of shredding at your local park or winch spot.
- We took our Continuous Rockerline and slightly kicked the tip and tail upward. This keeps the board riding fast across the water as we're able to increase rocker height without increasing the belly of the board. The result is more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker with more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- An impact resistant urethane rail that surrounds the board's perimeter frames in and protects your core from jibs, jabs, rails, rocks, docks, or anything else you throw it's way.
|Stance||22 24 26|
|Weight Limit||63-100 kg|
|Fin Set-Up||Blunt 0.8|