The Olight M2T Warrior Flashlight users have access to momentary on, standard on/off, and strobe all through pressing the tail switch using different pressure.
The M2T also features their signature side switch operation which automatically cycles through 5 different modes including an LED lockout/low battery indicator.
Their recent switch to a dual direction pocket clip allows the user to clip the flashlight to the front bill of a hat for hands free operation while still being able to carry it in the pocket bezel down.
The M2T is the perfect daily carry tail switch flashlight with it’s long run times, huge output, and convenient operation.
- Three-in-one tail switch operation: momentary-on turbo (soft press); ON/OFF (medium press); momentary-strobe (deep press).
- Exposed thumbnail sized tail switch for firm and easy operation.
- Quiet tail switch with minimal noise for maximum concealability.
- Faster strobe frequency: 13 cycles per second vs. 10 cycles per second in previous models.
- Comfortable ergonomic knurling on the flashlight body and tail cap allowing the user to operate naturally without looking at the tail cap. Screwing the tail cap on or off is even easier due to increased friction of the tail cap knurling.
- Slim head design, detachable pocket clip for both carry directions, and lanyard hole for an enhanced and comfortable user experience.
|Max. Performance||1200 lumens|
|Charge type||Optional charger|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A|
|Light Intensity||95 candela|
|Light Form||Standard hotspot diameter with impressive distance|
|Lens / Reflector Type||Orange peel reflector|
|Mode Operation||Dual Switch|