The Osprey Sirrus 24 Backpack. The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series . The Sirrus 24 is the go-to choice for those who prefer panel-loading organization on day hikes in wet or hot environments where staying dry and keeping your cool matter most. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker. Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back. Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with the integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual upper side compression/carry straps provide load stabilization and additional external carry options
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go Trekking Pole Attachment allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- A single tool attachment loop with stowable bungie tie-off keeps external tools secure
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
- Zippered panel load access to main compartment storage
- Large top zippered slash pocket with scratch-free fabric for phone or sunglass storage
- Front zippered slash pocket for essential items
|Volume||1465 IN3 / 24 L|
|Dimensions||51 L x 30 W x 25.5 D cm|
|Fabric Main||210D Nylon Crosshatch|
|Fabric Accent||420HD Nylon Packcloth|
|Fabric Bottom||420HD Nylon Packcloth|