Is your neighbour’s dog driving you crazy with its barking, help is here!
The PetSafe® Outdoor Bark Control works by emitting an ultrasonic sound whenever your dog or your neighbour’s dog barks within 15 m of the unit. When the unit’s built in microphone detects barking it automatically emits a sharp ultrasonic sound that startles the dog and disrupts their bark cycle. They find the tone to be unpleasant or irritating. They quickly learn to associate their barking with this tone and stop all unnecessary barking in the affected area. The ultrasonic tone is completely safe and effective.The PetSafe Outdoor Bark Control has 3 sensitivity levels to choose from that indicate what barking level activates the unit and a test mode.
- Uses Ultrasonic sound to deter barking
- No receiver collar required
- Activated either automatically by barking or manually
- Easy to use, no external controls or settings to configure
- Table top or hand held device
- 3 Sensitivity levels
- 15 m range
- Uses a 9V battery (not included)
- Durable and weatherproof
|Activation Method||Manual or Microphone|
|Levels of Correction||1|
|Battery||9V Alkaline PAC11-12067|