Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the Ange S carabiners. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make these carabiners ultra-light and optimize their strength to weight ratio. They are also extremely durable, as are the new Finesse Dyneema slings. Ange Finesse quickdraws are equipped with the String S to correctly position the rope end carabiner for clipping, and to protect the webbing from abrasion.
- Weight reduction
- Best balance of weight and functionality
- Optimal comfort and ease of use
- Ultra-light wire gate ANGE S carabiners:
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners
- the unique H-profile of the carabiner allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S carabiners helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner.
- The FINESSE 10 mm wide Dyneema® sling offers an excellent weight to strength ratio
- The STRING S holds the rope end carabiner in place and helps protect the webbing from abrasion
|Carabiner Type||Locking Carabiner|
|Gate Type||Ultra-light wire gate|
|Gate Open Clearance||27 millimeters|
|Strength Major Axis Closed||27 kilonewtons|
|Strength Major Axis Open||9 kilonewtons|
|Strength Minor Axis||7 kilonewtons|