PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large product size or weight shipping restrictions may apply. We might need to requote on the delivery cost depending on your location and total order value.
This SunFire Solutions Sun Stove has a reflective inner surface and perpex lid to trap solar radiation. It cooks and bakes food such as porridge, rice, stews, soup and bread, and can reach 124°C.
Can bring water to the boil in 60 minutes. Safe and easy to use, The sunstove is an inexpensive solar box cooker. Ingenious in its simplistic, yet efficient design. It is capable of baking, stewing and casseroling but must be viewed as a slow cooker.
- Injection moulded
- Recycled plastic box
- Glass fibre insulation
- Heavy duty aluminium reflector sheets
- Perspex lid
- 115 degree Celsius
- Boiling of 1 litre of water in about 60 minutes
- Very safe and light
- Needs little supervision
- Food doesn’t burn or boil over
- For small families: two pots of 4 and 2 litre
- For example, the stove can cook chicken stew for 4-6 people in 3,5hours
|Dimensions||600 x 500 x 400 mm|