The Vortex Crossfire II 1-4x24 Rifle Scope with V-Brite Illuminated Reticle has all the features of the other scopes in the Crossfire range, with long eye relief, fully multi-coated lenses, a fast-focus eyepiece and resettable MOA turrets. It has the added benefit of a battery powered illuminated centre dot of the reticle, enabling accurate shooting under low-light conditions.
The O-ring seals and nitrogen gas purging make the rifle scope both waterproof and fogproof and provide reliable performance in all environments and conditions. Its hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum alloy construction makes it virtually indestructible and highly resistant to magnum recoil.
The adjustable objective allows image focus and parallax removal, which provides maximum precision on smaller targets.
- The illuminated centre dot provides accurate aiming point in low-light conditions.
- Adjustable objective provides image focus and parallax removal, allowing for maximum precision on small targets.
- Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission.
- Second focal plane reticle.
- Tube diameter of 30mm.
- Single piece tube maximises alignment, increasing accuracy and visual performance.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction provides strength and rigidity.
- O-ring seals provide waterproof protection as well as preventing dust from penetrating the monocular.
- Nitrogen gas purging provides fogproof performance.
- Capped reset turrets allow re-indexing of the turret to zero after sighting in the rifle scope.
- Fast focus eye piece.
- Hard anodized finish.
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Eye Relief||4.0 inches|
|Field of View||96.1-24.1 feet/100 yards|
|Tube Size||30 mm|
|Adjustment Graduation||1/2 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||30 MOA|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Parallax Setting||100 yards|