The Diamondback 20-60x80 Angled Spotting Scope is a well-designed spotting scope, carrying out high performance spotting in a lightweight and compact body.
With an angular field of view of 2-1 degrees, it produces bright, clear, colour-accurate images. Its angled deign allows a lower mounting height, allowing more stability in windy conditions as well as the use of a lighter tripod. View-through carry case included.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Porro prims offers maximum image quality and performance.
- Angled body design allows lower mounting, providing more stability and the use of a lighter tripod.
- O-ring seals provide waterproof protection as well as preventing dust from penetrating the monocular.
- Nitrogen gas purging provides fogproof performance.
- Adjustable eyecup maximises comfort even for users wearing eye glasses.
- Built in sunshade reduces glare and provides protection against raindrops and snow.
- Rotating tripod ring.
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Linear Field of View||105-51 feet/1000 yards|
|Angular Field of View||2-1 degrees|
|Close Focus||22 feet|
|Eye Relief||20-16.5 mm|
|Exit Pupil||4-1.3 mm|
Be the first to review this product