The GDome PDS GoPro Session Dome With Removable Dive Housing for the GoPro Hero 5/4 Session uses a 160mm Dome, this massive dome pushes the water line away from the lens, creating a space that allows you to capture the split in the water line with unbelievable ease. The spacing also improves water shots above the water as spray or drops that would have covered most of the lens (ruining the shot or video) are now just a small dot in the field of view. As the gap between lens and dome moves water particles further away from the camera lens, meaning that underwater images become cleaner and the field of view is drastically improved.
The PDS (Professional Dome System) has all the added features needed to create an unrivalled Dome System that is affordable and easy to use while offering industry-leading optics.
With the GDome Session design, your camera is in a dive housing able to now go deeper than ever before without any modifications.
The GDome system uses unique O-Ring compression seals between the Dome and the BackPlate, as well as around the side of the camera lens. No silicone or glue is used to create a seal. Every Dome is pressure tested to the relevant housing's / camera's maximum depth before it leaves the factory. It is thus a guarantee that your received dome will not leak!
Enjoy sharper, cleaner GoPro images at depths that no other dome can reach! As the PDS is made up of completely detachable parts, you can easily service, buy spares and even upgrade your Dome Housing.
- Individually pressure tested to 40m
- Split shots unbelievably easy to get
- Close to 30% improvement in camera Field of View when underwater
- Drastic Focal Length improvement for underwater shots
- Optically correct Dome
- Full access to all housing buttons
- Split Line indicator engraved on BackPlate
- O-Ring Compression Seals System – No silicone or glue is used to create a seal
- Modular GDome System
- The entire GDome can be disassembled using the Alan Key provided
- The GDome is super easy to disassemble and reassemble
- As new cameras become available, you can upgrade the BackPlate only – there is no need to buy a completely new dome
- 100% Proudly South African
|Compatible With||Hero 4 / 5 Session|
|Depth Rate||130 Feet / 40m|
Be the first to review this product