Why is the Tetra Botanica Premium Vermicast Compost a premium Vermicast product? All vermicast/vermicomposts are not created equal. Tetrabotanica feed their worms only the best quality organic compost, blended with amendments such as alfalfa, kelp and malted barley. This creates a nutrient dense and luxurious black, sweet smelling vermicast that is packed with a wide diversity of enzymes, bacteria and fungi that are key building blocks in good soil health. By sifting the vermicompost, they separate the unprocessed plant matter from the pure vermicast. This enables Tetrabotanica to guarantee premium quality vermicast. Use of Tetra Grow Vermicast will never burn plants or seedlings. Nutrients are in a form most accessible to your plants and has been designed for use with living soils.
Tetra Botanica Premium Vermicast contains a diverse soil food web. When added to the medium of your choice, coco, soil or peat, it greatly increases the bacterial and fungal populations, whilst creating an ecosystem for indigenous micro-organisms to flourish. Contains chitinase and a variety of beneficial bacteria and other enzymes that show pest and disease management potential when used as a foliar or soil drench.
- Releases nutrients locked in your soil and makes it available to your plants
- Valuable source of macro and micro nutrients
- Soil conditioner
- Improves the water and nutrient holding capacity of soil
- Reduces frequency of watering and helps plants cope with heat and drought stress
- Disease and Pest Management
- Bio stimulant
- Accelerated root initiation, establishment and development
- Humic acid improves nutrient delivery over time
- Gibberellic acid stimulates rapid stem and root development and can also increase yields by as much as 25%
|NPK||1, 1, 1|
|Humic Acid By Weight||5%|