Garrett has placed big features into the Garrett ACE 300i Metal Detector with Digital Target ID, better detection abilities, a new audio system, and more - for a price that can’t be beaten.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 scale offers target information
- 18 x 25cm (7" x 10") PROformance submersible searchcoil offers more coverage, depth
- Higher frequency (8 kHz) provides better sensitivity on low and medium-conductivity targets (i.e. gold, lead)
- Increased Iron Resolution: 3x the iron resolution of an ACE 250, to help overcome target masking in iron-laden hunt sites
- Adjustable Frequency to help eliminate interference
- Camlocks for increased stem stability
- Includes Pulse-Width Modulation audio: sharper, more responsive audio
- Includes Electronic Pinpointing: precisely locates targets and speeds recovery
- Notch Discrimination: Modify discrimination patterns based on what you are seeking.
- Five Search Modes (plus Pinpoint)
- Eight (8) Sensitivity/Depth adjustments
- Coin Depth Indicator determines target depth
- Includes revised Target ID legend and Mode/Discrimination patterns to better suit the search needs of international users.
|Digital Target ID||YES, 0-99 scale|
|Target ID Cursor Segments||12|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||6|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Pinpoint)|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Searchcoil||18 x 25cm (7" x 10") PROformance|
|Length (Adjustable)||1.06m - 1.29m (42" to 51")|
|Total Weight||1.27 kgs.(2.8 lbs.)|
|Batteries||4 AA (included)|
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|