The Gavita Pro 750e DE Grow Light is part of the Gavita Pro line e-Series - the next generation professional grow light solutions. Gavita were the first to launch a double ended 1000W HPS lamp in this market and were also the first to introduce a double-ended 750W HPS lamp. This lamp bridges the gap between a 600W single ended, and a 1000W double ended fixture.
The ‘e’ in ‘e-series’ stands for external control. These fixtures can be controlled centrally by a Gavita Master controller. This replaces the often cumbersome installation with contractors and adds safety features such as automatic dimming of your lights at high temperatures and even a safety shutdown.
- Complete Fixture
- Horticultural Design
- 400V lamp technology for high-frequency electronic ballast
- Replaceable Reflector
- Controllable Output
- Double Ended Lamp
- High-Frequency Electronic Ballast
- Soft Start – Unlike magnetic ballasts, these electronic ballasts never use more power than their specified power during the start-up sequence.
- No in-rush Current - The e-series fixtures are constantly connected to your mains supply, just like a television that is on stand-by. Because of that it never creates a high inrush power when switching on
- No moving parts, optimal thermal management
- Sealed housing with Gore-tex ventilation plug
- Status LED - provides info on the operation status of the ballast
- Miro aluminium reflector
- Soft Dim
- Suitable for Gavita Master Controllers
- Plug & Play installation - Connect your fixtures to the master controller with the standard controller cables provided with the controller and the fixture.
|Input Voltage||240 Volt|
|Input Current at 100%||3.5 Amps|
|Input Current at 110%||3.9 Amps|
|Input Power at 100%||795 Watt|
|Input Power at 110%||870 Watt|
Be the first to review this product