The General Hydroponics Aeroflo 14 Irrigation System - 14 Plant Sites features an advanced, high-tech aeroponics system ideal for growing small crops and provides a perfect balance of nutrients and oxygen flow to your plants. This system is modular, easy-to-use and highly adaptable due to its variety of different shapes and sizes. This system utilises aeroponics without disadvantages such as the need for water heating, heavy growing substrates and a susceptibility to pH fluctuations. Square chambers allow for an efficient distribution of nutrients and oxygen to the root zone to maximise the productivity of their grow space.
Ranging from 10 to 120 plants per unit, and with unlimited number of units available, AeroFlo systems are truly the most flexible way to produce plants hydroponically. Working on the principle of distributing oxygenated water optimally along the length of the unit, the AeroFlo concept offers the advantages of what has become known as “Aeroponics”, without the downsides of water heating, and extreme susceptibility to pH fluctuations.
- High-tech Aeroponics System
- Ideal for Growing Small Crops
- Provides Perfect Balance of Nutrients & Oxygen Flow
- Modular, Easy-to-Use & Adaptable
- UV Resistant
- Eliminates Need for Heavy Growing Substrates
- Ideal for Clay Pebbles/ Rockwool Cubes
- Square Chambers Efficiently Distribute Nutrients and Oxygen to Root Zone
- Nutrients Solution Needs to be Changed Every 2 Weeks
- Maximises Productivity of Grow Space
|Dimensions||160cm x 50cm x 50cm|