Product added to cart
PowerPlant Metal Halide Retro Fit Lamp - 600W
Balanced light output Enhanced levels of blue light Flexible Retro Fit Tailored to promote optimum development
Safe & Secure Shopping
The PowerPlant Metal Halide Retro Fit Lamps are tailored to promote optimum development at each plant growth stage. The PowerPlant Metal Halide lamp emits a balanced spectrum of light with enhanced blues, supporting healthy vegetative growth. Using this lamp, growers can expect their plants to grow densely, with large leaves and thick stems. Metal Halide lamps are only suitable for use with enclosed luminaries and MUST be connected to a ballast.
Providing your plants with a pure blue spectrum of light will encourage them to become much bushier with thicker stems and lush green growth and this will help to maximize the potential of your plants when you enter your flowering period.
Powerplant MH lamps are retro fit and are designed to work with any type of ballast, even if you only specifically have a ballast for HPS lamps, these lamps will still work with a life expectancy of around 10,000 hours.
A metal-halide lamp is an electrical lamp that produces light by an electric arc through a gaseous mixture of vaporized mercury and metal halides salts.
Metal halide lamps are designed to mimic the amount of blue light that plants would usually get from the summer sun, and they can be used during the vegetative and the flowering stages of the plant growth cycle.
- Balanced light output across the whole spectrum, producing a light very close to natural light
- Enhanced levels of blue light, accelerates vegetative growth
- Efficiency - PowerPlant lamps provide more lumens per watt than other lamps
- More usable light energy without sacrificing intensity or lamp life
- Flexible Retro Fit - Both PowerPlant HPS and PowerPlant MH are designed to run on the same control gear
- Full Spectrum - PowerPlant provides the full spectrum light that plants need, providing richer, more nutritious light
- Tailored to promote optimum development at each plant growth stage
Write Your Own Review