Product added to cart
Davis UV Radiation Sensor
Diffuser provides excellent cosine response Measures global solar UV irradiance Two-piece housing minimizes radiation heating
Safe & Secure Shopping
Please Note: Due to the daily fluctuation of the Rand/Dollar Exchange during the current worldwide pandemic, the price represented may NOT be an accurate purchasing price. Please ask us for a quote per item, when checking stock.
The Davis UV Radiation Sensor measures the sunburning portion of the UV spectrum. Allows you to display UV index, dose rate, and daily and accumulated dose. The multi-layer filter provides a spectral response that closely matches the Erythema Action Spectrum. Diffuser provides excellent cosine response. The two-piece housing minimizes radiation heating, allows convection cooling of the sensor, and prevents the trapping of water or dust. Includes built-in level and 2' (0.6 m) cable.
Compatible with both original Vantage Pro and Vantage Pro2. (Already included with Vantage Pro Plus and Vantage Pro2 Plus.)
- Diffuser provides excellent cosine response
- Measures global solar UV irradiance, which includes both directly transmitted and scattered UV
- Transducer responds only to radiation in the region of interest and is stable in the presence of heat and humidity
- Cutoff ring with a comb structure for cosine response of 4% FS
- Two-piece housing minimizes radiation heating, allows convection cooling of the sensor, and prevents the trapping of water or dust
Write Your Own Review