Margaret Roberts Organic Fungicide is a broad spectrum organic fungicide/bactericide solution for the control of diseases on edible crops, ornamentals, herbs and roses.
Environmental hazard: Formulation has a very low oral toxicity towards humans, wild life and pets. No harm to fish, birds, wild life, beneficial insects and predators at recommended dosage rates. No secondary poisoning. Harvesting of edible crops 24 hours after last application.
- Use on roses, ornamentals, herbs and peas
- Induces the accumulation of common phenolic compounds which assist in the fight against pathogenic fungi
- No secondary poisoning
- Harvesting of edible crops 24 hours after last application
- Kills pathogens on contact
- Formulation contains physically activated ascorbic acid mixed with acids from plant origin
|Diseases||Registered in RSA for powdery mildew on roses, ornamentals and peas|
|Dosage||15 to 30 ml per 10 litre water, weekly applications|
|Crops||Roses, ornamentals, peas, tomato, herbs, seedlings|
|Contains||Plant organic acids (activated ascorbic acid main ingredient)|