The Lynx LX3 2.5-15x50 Tactical Riflescope has extra low dispersion glass and the latest anti-reflective lens coating technology gives brilliant image clarity and brightness. The scope is easy on the eye during prolonged periods of use due to its generous and forgiving eye relief and the long 155 mm main tube makes for easy mounting onto long-action rifles.
Low-profile tactical controls elevation control is fitted with an easy to engage zero stop function which permits full upward adjustment of the point of aim and returns precisely to your pre-determined zero position.
The scope adjustment controls are engraved with large, highly-visible numbers which make them easy to read in poor light. Each click moves the point of aim 0.1 mil and one full revolution of the control moves the point of aim 5 mils, which matches the length of the measured centre portion of the reticle.
The Lynx RF-Tactical reticle is newly designed for tactical sport shooters. It is graduated in mils in 1 mil and 1/2 mil increments. The centre circle and dot illuminate green to provide for both quick and accurate aiming, depending on your situational requirement.
The ranging scale, calibrated to range 50cm high target from 200 metres to 1 200 metres in 100 metre increments and 33cm & 25cm high targets from 200 metres to 600 metres, is inset at the bottom of the sight picture.
- 30mm one-piece main-tube
- Magnification range suitable for bushveld hunting down to 10 metres and, at 15x, brings a 300 metre distant target down to an apparent 20m
- Push-to-lock side focus control
- 50mm objective lets in 25% more light than a comparable scope with a 40mm lens with just 5mm more height clearance required off the barrel
- 100mm eye-relief makes the scope suitable for mounting on any calibre rifle including the heavy ones
- 35 MOA windage / elevation adjustment up, down, left and right (more than one metre in each direction of adjustment at 100 metres)
- Available with standard tool-less adjustable ¼ moa windage / elevation controls or ¼ moa tactical turrets and a choice of reticles.
|Exit Pupil Diameter||11.6|
|Resolving Power (seconds)||9.1|
|Dioptre Adjustment||-2.5D to +2.5D dioptre|
|Total windage adjustment range||70 MOA|
|Total elevation adjustment range||70 MOA|
|Waterproof||Positive internal pressure 300kPa. Submersible 1m for 60 minutes.|
|Fogproof||Dry nitrogen purged|
|Temperature operating range||-20 to +71|
|Anti-reflective lens coating||Fully multi coated|
|Total light transmission||87% (day) / 86.40% (night)|
|Windage / Elevation control||Target/Tactical with zero stop on elevation|
|Windage click value||0.1 mil|
|Elevation click value||0.1 mil|