The Oregon Scientific WGR800 professional wind sensor takes wind speed and direction readings, transmitting it wirelessly to a compatible Oregon Scientific weather station. It is capable of transmitting data to the base station wirelessly within an approximate operating range of 100 meters.
This wireless anemometer requires a compatible Oregon Scientific weather station that uses 3.0 Protocol sensors, such as the WMR86, WMR88 or WMR200 to function.
- Contains anemometer and entire pole assembly for Pro Weather Stations
- Wind speed unit m/s, kph, mph, knots
- Speed accuracy 2 m/s ~ 10 m/s (+/- 3 m/s)
- 10 m/s ~ 56 m/s (+/- 10%)
- Direction accuracy 16 positions
- Transmission of Approx. every 14 seconds wind speed signal
- Records maximum speed gust
|Compatible Weather Forecaster||WMR80 ; WMR86; WMR88; WMR89; WMR90; WMR100; WMR200|
|Batteries||2 x AA (not included)|