Product added to cart
Fenix CL20R Rechargeable LED Lantern - 300 Lumens, Orange
Safe & Secure Shopping
The Fenix CL20R Rechargeable LED Lantern - 300 Lumens, Orange emits a maximum 300 lumens from its built-in 1600mAh battery and neutral white LED. This lantern has six lighting modes, including 4 white light levels and red and red flashing. Charging and battery level indicators help you make sure you have the power you need. The magnetic bottom and hanging hook make it easy to light any situation. Rain resistant, splash proof and dust proof, the light weight and durable CL20R lantern is the perfect camping companion.
- High performance camping lantern
- 300 lumens ouput (maximum)
- Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Made of quality plastics and high transparent material smooth anti-glaring beam
- IP66 rated protection
- Digitally regulated output
- Maintains constant brightness
- Single electronic switch
- Fast and convenient operation
- Magnetic bottom and hanging loop
- Max 300 lumens
- 200 hours runtime
- 16 neutral white LEDs
- 2 red LEDs
- Even and smooth beam
|White Lantern Outputs
|Red Lantern Outputs
|Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
|72mm Length x 41.5mm Width x 50mm Height
|Maximum Lumens Output
|USB charging cable
- Press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the lantern.
- Single click the switch to cycle through LowMedHighTurbo (Low is factory defaulted)
- With the lantern turned on, double click to enter red lantern, double click once again to return to white lantern. Press and hold for 0.5 seconds to turn off the lantern.
- Single-click the switch to cycle through Constant onRed Flash (Constant on is factory defaulted)
- Remove the anti-dust cover to reveal the charging port of the camping lantern and plug the Micro USB terminal of the charging cable into it.
- If the battery level is fairly sufficient, the charging indicator displays green to indicate unnecessary charging. Or the charging indicator will display red while charging, and will turn to solid green when fully charged. The normal charging time of the built-in 1600mAh battery is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from out of power to fully charged with the light off.
- Once charging is completed, be sure to remove the charging cable and replace the anti-dust cover to maintain the waterproof ability.
The lantern can only be used on Low and Med output when charging, but the charging time will be prolonged.
Battery Level Indication
- When the lantern is turned off, single click the switch, the battery level indicator on the side switch will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green light constant-on: saturated, more than 85%
- Green light flashes: sufficient, 85%-51%
- Red and green flash alternately: poor, 50%-21%
- Red light flashes: critical 20%-0%
Write Your Own Review