Product added to cart
Fenix E28R Rechargeable Flashlight
Safe & Secure Shopping
The Fenix E28R Rechargeable Flashlight is a high performance flashlight in a compact, everyday carry design. This flashlight can blast a maximum 1500 lumens a distance of 656ft (200m). Powered by an included 18650 (3400mAh) Li-ion battery, this flashlight is fully rechargeable via its USB Type-C charging port. Designed with ultrathin optical lens, the E28R creates a soft and balanced beam. Convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator-helping you always know the status of your battery. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E28R can handle more than just around-the-house tasks. Take this flashlight on a hike, use at work, or keep it in care for emergencies. The E28R is a great everyday carry light that can do much more. This light does not have a tail switch
- USB Type-C fast charging
- Water/rain resistant & dustproof
- Inner waterproofing treatment
- Ultra-thin optical lens
- Soft and balanced beam
- Simple output selection with side switch
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Made of A6061-T6 aluminum
|One 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries
On/off for E28R Rechargeable Flashlight
- With the light unlocked, press and hold the side switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
- With the light switched on, single click the side switch to cycle through TurboEcoLowMedHigh.
- Lock: with the light switched off, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds to lock the light, the light will blink twice on Eco to indicate locked status.
- Unlock: with the light locked, double click the switch within 0.5 seconds, the light will be unlocked and activated on Eco.
- In locked status, clicking or pressing the switch will activate 2 one-second blinks on Eco to indicate locked status.
- With the light switched on/off, press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds to enter Strobe, single click the side switch again to turn back to the previously used output level.
Intelligent Memory Circuit
- The light memorizes the last selected output excluding strobe. When turned on again the previously used output will be recalled.
Write Your Own Review