Warm hooded extra-large sleeping bag with twin insulation layers for nights when the mercury dips under zero
- Zip two sleeping bags together to make a double
- Twin layers of Non-allergenic ExoTherm Fill for great insulating properties
- Fill Weight: 2 x 150 gsm
- 100% Polyester outer shell
- Siltec liner
- Coil zip for long lasting trouble-free operation
- Velcro closure at top of the sleeping bag keeps the bag around you allowing you to control the temperature by adjusting the zip
- Zip draft tube to minimise cold air entering
- Stuff sack included
|Design:||A generous sized rectangular sleeping bag with a hood that includes twin layers of 150 gsm of Non-allergenic ExoTherm Fill for great insulating properties for more warmth. Rated to -5°C. .
Two sleeping bags can be zipped together to create a double sleeping bag.
|Minimum Temperature Rating:||-5°C|
|Hood:||Standard hood with draw cord to allow you to tighten the hood around you.|
|Outer shell fabric:||190T Polyester fabric for strength & durability with light weight.|
|Inner fabric:||Airweave polycotton|
|Filling:||2 x 150 gsm ExoTherm synthetic fill. ExoTherm is a dense, stable layer of ultra-fine 100% polyester filament strands that trap air. Twin insulation layers trap even more warm air to keep you warm.|
|Zipper:||#5 Coil zip with auto-lock zipper.
Velcro closure at top helps keep bag closed when unzipped.
Overlapping zipper at side for extra warmth.
|Draft Tubes:||Draft tubes prevent cold air from entering the sleeping bag via the zip.|
|Dimensions:||90 x 240 cm|
|Pack Size:||26 cm diameter x 39 cm|
|Carry Bag:||190T Polyester stuff sack supplied.|
|Warranty:||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.|