The Optimate PowerMate 1000 Uninterrupted Power Supply is a complete standalone 'plug and play' unit well suited for the home or for small offices.
The PowerMate is ideal to power up your home television/DTSV unit and a couple of bedside lamps (with low energy bulbs) or 2 PC Computers depending on their configuration. It is also well suited for small offices; it can power up a few desktop computers, small printers, a telephone system and most other small office appliances.
The maximum load configuration is 1000W with a surge capacity of up to 2000W. The system can run from around 2 to 8 hours depending on the load.
If more time is required more batteries can be connected.
Please Note: Never ever connect any appliance when the unit is in operation and never exceed your PowerMate's output power rating.
This Unit is not recommended for connection to:
- Large Microwaves (check your specific microwave's power rating)
- Air Conditioner Units or Electric Heaters
- Washing Machines
- Hair Dryer
- Ovens or Stoves
- Any appliance with a heating element and sensitive electronic equipment (e.g. Medical Testing Equipment)
As in some cases, these items use too much power.
- 1000 Watts
- Modified Sine Wave
- Input DC - 10 to 15.5V
- Low Voltage Cut Out - 10V
- Max Efficiency - >90%
- 102/5 High or Deep Cycle Battery
- Inverter Charger Charge Rate - 10A, 3-Stages
- External Intelligent Charger - longterm storage/maintenance
- 4.35 Amps - Power Load
- Protection - Thermal, Earth Fault, Battery, Overload and Short Circuit
- Weight 27kg
- Dimensions (L) 276mm x (B) 405mm x (H) 440mm
|Input DC||10 - 15.5V|
|Low Voltage Cut Out||10V|
|Power Load||4.35 Amps|
|Dimensions||(L) 276mm x (B) 405mm x (H) 440mm|