Product added to cart
Cinco 72 Cell Polycrystalline Off-Grid Solar Panel - 100W
72 Cells Polycrystalline solar panel Rigorous quality control High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass strong aluminium frame UV-resistant silicon
Shipping restrictions apply.
Safe & Secure Shopping
The Cinco 72 Cell Polycrystalline Off-Grid Solar Panel - 100W is a high quality solar panel that has been rigorously tested for quality control meeting the highest international standards that allow it to withstand the elements and last a very long period of time. The solar panel has a high transmissivity low iron tempered glass with a strong aluminium frame and uses a UV-resistance silicon.
It features an aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency based on innovative photovoltaic technologies allowing for high output. The solar panel works when the sun shines onto a solar panel, energy from the sunlight is absorbed by the PV cells in the panel. This energy creates electrical charges that move in response to an internal electrical field in the cell, causing electricity to flow.
- Rigorous quality control meeting the highest international standards
- High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame using UV-resistant silicon
- Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency based on innovative photovoltaic technologies
- 10 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
- 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
- 72 Cells Polycrystalline solar panel
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)
|Solar Module Efficiency
|1020mm x 680mm x 30mm
|3.2mm tempered glass
|Anodized aluminium alloy
|-40 to 85 Degrees Celsius
Write Your Own Review