The Garrett AT Max International Metal Detector launched in 2017 is an all terrain detector offering built-in Z-Lynk wireless technology for using wireless head phones and puts out additional transmit power resulting in significant depth increase for finding deep targets. It is waterproof , fully submergeable to 3 meters and can be used in both fresh and sea water.
- Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology
- Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- Garrett MS-3™ Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included
- The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high-fidelity audio…with no cords attached!
- Maximum Detection Depth
- Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
- True All Metal Mode
- Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- Optimized Frequency
- The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
- High Resolution Ground Balance
- Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic Ground Balance Window™
- Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
- More Controls—All easily accessible with a single finger as you search.
|Z-Lynk™ Wireless (integrated)||Yes|
|MS-3 Wireless Headphones||Included|
|Enhanced Detection Depth||Yes|
|True All-Metal Mode||Yes|
|Frequency||13.6 kHz, adjustable|
|Ground Balance, Auto/Manual||High Resolution, 175 pts|
|Auto Ground Balance Window™||Yes|
|Iron Audio™ (Disc. Modes)||Yes|
|All Metal Iron Audio™||Yes|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||44|
|Waterproof to 10 feet (3m)||Yes|
|Search Modes||4 (all Pro Audio)|
|Digital Target ID, larger size||Yes|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Sensitivity/ Depth Adjustments||8|
|Fast Recovery Speed||Yes|
|Target Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Standard Searchcoil||8.5" x 11" DD PROformance™|
|Length (Adjustable)||43" to 56" (1.09m - 1.4m)|
|Total Weight||3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)|
|Battery Condition Indicator||Yes|